Click again to close
Hudson Job Postings
Hudson Shipping Lines is a growing organization and the scale of our operations increases daily. Many of our offices across the world are currently hiring for various positions. If you are a proactive, detail- oriented individual with a strong interest in international business, Hudson may be the organization for you. Learn more about working at Hudson.
For entry level opportunities, the focus is on providing learning opportunities while almost immediately becoming an effective member of the organization. Hudson has a long history of promoting from within, with talented individuals rising quickly to more suitable responsibilities. Due to the global nature of the enterprise, communication skills are highly desired. Depending on the position there is a strong possibility of international travel or relocation if desired.
Below are our latest job postings, but there may be a job you are qualified for that is not on our list below. If you're a hardworking, proactive, detail-oriented individual and think you have something to offer Hudson, please click on the link below to take you to our general application form. We look forward to hearing from you.
IT Support Specialist: North America/Caribbean
Candidate must be flexible, able to work independently, and must be detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. This is an in-office role providing hands-on and remote support. Proficiency is expected with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 Suites. Demonstrable experience with desktops, laptops, other hardware is extremely useful as well.
The successful candidate will be able to support end users for all Microsoft Office applications and specialized software; to install and maintain end-user IT equipment; and will have experience in setting up email accounts and managing passwords. Web development and/or marketing skills are a plus, including HTML, CSS, Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal/WordPress), and any/all image manipulation skills as well.
Education & Technical Background (Preferred):
- Completed or pursuing a degree in computer information systems, computer science, software engineering or a related discipline.
- MCSA or MCP
- A+ Certification
- Hands-on Help Desk Experience
Please click on your region below to fill out our online application.
Ship Boarding Agent : Singapore
Hudson Shipping is looking to fill a full time Boarding Agent position. The individual for this job should be motivated, organized, and able to think on their feet. A candidate for this position should possess the following qualities:
- Deals with the transactions of a ship in port.
- Acts as a representative of the owner and carries out all essential duties and obligations required.
- Responsible for fulfilling ship owner service requests, preparation of paperwork.
- Notifies port authorities of ships' arrivals and departures.
- Oversees and coordinates all activites for vessels while in port.
- Provides timely aand accurate responses to incoming email requests for assigned ships and general office traffic.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Singapore citizen/permanent resident.
Please click on your region below to fill out our online application and attach your CV for review.